Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Training related!

Forgot to share this yesterday.

I went to 24-hour Balboa to get in a pool workout. While warming up on the arm bike (omg torture kill me now), I noticed a woman jogging barefoot on the treadmill. Yes, I said barefoot on a treadmill that dozens of dirty shoes run on every single day.

In the middle of my pool run, I saw a man wrap himself in a green towel, put on a faded black t-shirt and step back into his black dress socks and loafers. He then proceeded to walk through the entire gym and out to the parking lot like that (yes, I peeked through the fence to follow his progress).

Perhaps I should introduce those two. Opposites attract, right?

1 comment:

L.A. Runner said...

Your gym observations make me laugh. Crazy people need to go. Way to keep the spirits up while injured! You are a trooper. Thanks for your encouragement.
Rebecca
(LA Runner)